09 February 2013

Tony Moly Clear Magic Lip & Eye Remover Review

I have finally finished my bottle of Tony Moly Clear Magic Lip & Eye Remover~!!
I've been content with the product so I've used it all up! So unusual for me but yay!

EMPTY!! :D (haha I'm so excited)
You can tell you love a product if the writing on it is worn off lol.
I bought the first bottle online and the second one a few months ago in Korea.
You have no idea how much I wanted to finish the first bottle to use the next one haha.


 Can you tell the bottle labels are a bit different? I think it's because it was in promotion product~
At first, at the Tony Moly store, I grabbed a bottle that looks like the empty one but a sales person came up to me and told me to get the special promotion one. If I remember correctly, the promotion was buying a regular price liquid eyeliner (Tony Moly Perfect Eyes Water-Proof Liner) and getting the remover for only about 3000won more, which is like $3USD.

The liquid inside is half blue and half clear~ Reminds me of those glass things that have the blue "ocean" and little boats and whales inside...sorry, I don't know the name...


You shake shake shake it and the little bubbles look sparkly^^


 That's the Perfect Eyes Water-Proof Liner I mentioned earlier~  I haven't used it yet but this is how the brush looks like. I should use it soon and make a review... 

OKAY. Enough rambling. Time for the actual review. I put random makeup products on my arm to show how the effectiveness of the remover. I've swatched eyeshadow, glitter eyeliner, black eyeliner, and mascara:

 After putting the remover on a cotton pad, I lightly swiped my arm ONCE. This is the result:

 Since I swiped once gently, you can see that the eyeliner and mascara are still visible.
Let's try a second swipe~

 Tadaa~ It removed the makeup so well that my camera couldn't focus on my arm lol. But seriously, I tried focusing and took 3 pictures and this one was the best one...
On eyes, it takes about 3-4 swipes to completely remove mascara since it gets between each eyelash so it's understandable.
The liquid is a bit oily but it doesn't hurt your eyes or anything~ I really like the product and I'm planning to continue using it. :) I recommend trying this product out and other Tony Moly products. I personally think that their products (such as sheet masks) are really good compared to the cheap price :D. 

No comments:

Post a Comment